Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Amazed



Coming from dust;
Born in an imperfect world;
I, myself is a sinner.

Like what Paul said -
"we do the things we're not supposed to do,
and we don't do the things we're supposed to do."
But with Your mercy and steadfast love, I become your daughter.

For the many times I have failed You,
Still, You did not desert me;
Instead You have shown me Your awesome power.

In times that I cannot be still;
When I had troubles waiting -
You nevertheless remind me how You died for us to be saved.

During the several wee hours -
When Lalaland was yet beyond my reach,
Your words would comfort me; soothes this weary soul.

My soul is sounding with joy;
Saving me from another doom;
You are, indeed, my master shield!

From where I sit now -
I cannot help but be grateful,
And just be amazed by Your grace.

-KLF, 07/15/08